Friday, June 06, 2003

"Dear Hillary,
how many years has it been since you were going off to college and I wrote you a letter... after so many year now, I don't even take the time to write these words our legibly. Debating over again how nothing is the same, but I just wanted to drop you a line... Dear Hillary, how many years has it been since you were going off to college and I wrote you a letter. The hardest thing about opening up, to someone, is putting so much power in their hands." -Jets to Brazil

I really enjoy this song I don't really know why. Have u ever found you really connect with a song? I do, and then I realize that what ever I think it's about is probably far from what the writer wrote it about. Honestly though, if you like it does it really matter what they were trying to say originally? If you can feel a certain emotion from it would you really want someone to tell you what it really meant?

No comments: