Sunday, August 03, 2003

I just watched FLCL. It was cool! I felt like an idiot, but I was perfectly ok with that. I wish I knew more about artsy fartsy stuff. I guess I never really got as into it as I would have liked. There was a girl there who seemed really smart. she knew all this stuff about art and she studies econ.... I hope I am that smart someday.

I used to think my "talent" was something I did growing up like drama and dance. I don't really think talents are defined that way, maybe someone who is a good dancer is graceful and has a talent of knowing how to move the body. I am not doing a good job of trying to express what I want to say.

I was good at drama not because I was artistic, but because I could imitate. If anything I have a talent for being able to imitate/ follow direction. I was never artsy, even though I wish I was/am.

No comments: