Monday, July 21, 2003

I want to know, I want to feel, I want to give
All these things come with consequences, knowing, feeling, giving, and sometimes I don’t want to deal with them or don’t think I can handle them. Sometimes knowledge can be scary, sometimes feelings can be so strong and overwhelming, sometimes giving can make you feel like a fool.

I just want to make people happy, show them how much they are worth and how special they are. Sometimes I struggle with how to do this. Sometimes the people you want to show love the most don't recognize it b/c it is hidden through difference of opinion. HOw do you know where to draw the line? I don't know, the more solid my personal beliefs come the easier it is for me to be myself and to share this love with out fear of consequences

No comments: