Wednesday, July 16, 2003

"creeeek"
"yes! the MAIL!!" this is one of my favorite parts of the whole day. "did I get anything good?" all the sudden I spotted one of those bigger white envelopes with the pretty writing on it: "Miss Kirsten Edlefsen." I grabbed it out of the little tin box and flipped the envelope over to reveal the return address. "OREM??? who the heck do I know who lives in Orem? HEATHER... no wait she is in CA." I seriously could not think of who it would be from but all of these names of girls I hadn't seen in a long time started screaming in my brain. "you haven't talked to so and so in a while, maybe she has found "the one. " Or maybe it's her?" I threw away the junk mail and then proceeded to tear the paper safe open as if I hadn't eaten in three days and it contained food. CRAP these stupid wedding invitations always have two envelopes. AHHHHH

No comments: