Friday, March 12, 2004

It's been way too long. I don't even know what to say, but I feel that is is my duty to say something.

THe DOG:
MY family has two dogs of a year old. I love these dogs and ever since we got them I have really wanted one of my own. Dogs teach you love and we have a great breed-- shelties-- which really show it. THe unconditional love of a dog is just what every one needs. So my dad is a stickler one just about everything, but I swear, ever since I went to Belgium I have gotten a lot more respect out of him. Maybe becaouse I finally surpassed him in knowledge of at least one thing. Any way I said to my dad the other day," DAd I want to get a dog." and you know what he said? "OK, well what kind of Dog are you going to get." I was shocked. ARE YOU KIDDING??? you mean I can really have a dog??? You have to understand I live at my parents house so that meant we would get a new puppy in addition to the two we already have. my dad said, " you know a few years ago I never though of my self as much of an animal person and not I am going to have three "freakin" dogs." So guess what? I got a dog!

No comments: