Monday, September 13, 2004

It's been too long

It's been too long since I last posted. I know you have all lost faith that I would ever post again. I don't have internet access at my new place (yet) so it's been hard to get around to it.

There were two articles in the Daily Universe today that I was pleased to see. One was about Colby Stead (http://www.colbystead.com), a musician who plays anywhere, who I really enjoy going to see. I hope this article turns more people on to his music. He is one of the kindest people I have known. You can see he really tries to be a better person.

The second article literally made me gasp (for glee) when I saw it on the front page. "In and Out Comes to Utah." I was so happy. My family goes to In and Out about once a week in LA. It's really a part of the way I grew up. But then I read the sub title, "but don't get too excited, it's still over four hours away from Provo." What a cheeky way to get every kid from CA, AZ, and NV reading the paper. Seriously, they totally had my hooked. Even though the new In and Out will be built some where close to St. George, it means a greater probability of it coming closer to Provo in the next few years right?? Let’s hope so!

I can't believe I have this strong of attachment with a fast food place.

No comments: