Tuesday, August 10, 2004

nothing else to say

Hours till I take my first final: 15
Days till I am done with finals: 2
Days till I live in my new house: 4
Days till I have my dog: 25 (about)
Days till best friend, Michelle, gets married: negative 12
Days till good friend, Ryan, and roommate, Ali, get married: 1
Days till good friend, Leah, goes back to her life in NY: 3
Days spent really productive this summer: maybe 0
Months till old roommates, Elizabeth, Rachel, and Nozomi come back to Provo: 5, 20, maybe never L
Well guys, this is about it. There really isn’t anything interesting goig on in my life. It’s kind of sad/good. But that is not to say I am not enjoying my time. In fact it’s really great to be back in Provo going to school. Being able to see Leah trying on her robe today, she graduates on thurs., gave me some added drive to get done with school. It’s also inspired me to take school a little more seriously again. It’s been awhile since I have really cared. But there is some satisfaction in doing well and trying/ working hard. Ok enough. I have to finish memorizing the sections in the D&C…. I gtg

No comments: