Friday, August 05, 2005

all? NO, ALL!!

ALL: Allroy Saves



EDUCATED IDIOT
Alvarez

I recognize the pieces but I don't know where they fit.
I know exactly just enough to analyze the universe to bits.

I know all there is to know about nothing at all.
I'm all messed up, nowhere to go.
Ask me my address, I can't recall.
It's my fault.

I'm an educated idiot,
I'm smart enough to know
I don't know.

"We interrupt this song to bring you a special newsbullshittin' -
Everything you know is wrong."

"I think, therefore I think I am. I think."

I know how an engine works, I don't know how to drive.

I know where Old Zealand is, but barely know my left foott from my right.

I recognize the species but I'm not sure if I fit.
We know exactly just enough to analyze the universe to bits.
I quit (me too).

I'm an educated idiot,
I'm smart enough to know.
An educated idiot.
It sure is good to know I'm not alone.

www.allcentral.com

5 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey miss you around. Are you coming back to Utah in a week or 2? Just cuz I'd love to see you before I have to go.

Emily A. said...

Hi Eddie. Missin you. Hows utah treating you so far?

Brandi Ann said...

Hey--come on! After all those Sunday bishop "meetings," don't you know -you're not the educated idiot! It's everyone else!

Tiff said...

Hey - where'd you go?

kat said...

i think they wrote that song about me.