Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I've been tagged * 2

I was tagged twice in the last week, but I am only posting ONCE.


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


eddie's addendum-- always break rule c ;)


10 years ago: I was a freshman in high school and the best class I took was my biology class. This class had a few of my childhood friends in it, it was last period and we all just had a hoot. I was chosen to do some research on Catalina island, but I turned it down b/c I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up in math if I went :(


5 things on my to-do list today: 1. read chapter 3 in my health book 2. turn in financial aid stuff 3. check email to see if my professor emailed me back yet. 4. read my scriptures 5. pray


I enjoy:1. sleep 2. taking my dogs to a remote location and letting them off the leash 3. reading 4. being with andy 5. Brita Water


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:1. get new windows in my condo 2 . adopt babies 3. have andy and I travel while helping people 4. redo the rest of my condo 5. redo my in-law's house


3 of my bad habits:1. biting my nails 2. not cooking dinner 3. not doing chores


5 places I have lived:1. El Segundo, CA 2. Belgium 3. Provo Canyon, UT 4. Long Beach, CA 5. Orem, UT


5 jobs I have had:1. Dance Studio Receptionist 2. Color me mine-- type store 3. BYU usher for football games 4. BYU Catering :( 5. Adventure Time pre school teacher aide


5 things people don't know about me:1. I am not telling my dad that I am taking the Intro to Computer Science class to avoid the lectures and tangents that I have heard all my life. 2. In 7th grade I wanted to be an astronaut 3. I had an academic scholarship my first year at BYU 4. I was a cheerleader in HS (shh don't tell) 5. The first time I went skiing I was five. Not that starting early helped.

No comments: