Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I was tagged by julie

1. What did you do 10 years ago? I was a freshman in High School and my Best Friend Moved to England. I did Student Government, Homework, Chatting Online, and I was Glenda the Good Witch of the North in the wizard of OZ.

2. Five items on your to-do list: a. study for a test b. bathe the dogs c. read my book d. figure out something for dinner e. make dinner

3. Snacks I enjoy: string cheese, granola bars

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Pay off my, my parents, and my parent in laws debt, including second mortgages. Remodle my in-laws house, remodel my parents house, buy a house. Then visit all my friends all of the US and the world. Adopt children, start an endowment for some really good charity, oh the list goes on....

5. Places I would live: Belgium, Vienna, Brazil, Mexico, NY (but not long), Japan, Southern France.... I would live each place for a few years and learn the language and feel like a native then move on.

6 comments:

Juliette said...

I never would have guessed you'd want to live in any of those places, well except for Belgium. I'd love to live in Southern France, too. If we both did, you, me and Johnny Depp could all hang.

Dennis said...

This is what I got in the mail today. I've just changed the name:

"Little tiny dreams, Kirsten, require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.

Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.

Do I paint a clear picture?
The Universe

PS Kirsten, guess what a life requires???"

:))

Kirsten said...

Dennis: who sent you that?

Juliette: Belgium is my second home, Vienna I fell in love with when I visited, Brazil to expereince what Andy did, mexico to learn spanish and help immigrants in the US feel more at home, NY b/c it would be a challenge, southern france b/c it's beautiful and I would love to learn french and my friend Brigette is moving back there and I love her, Japan b/c I lived with two japanese girls and I want to speak japanese and japenese things are so much more interesting and b/c nozomi lives there with her husband and baby and I love japanese food.

Kirsten said...

juliette: I knew you wanted to live in S. France :)

Emily A. said...

I love that you said you would adopt children. If I was rich it would be fun to have a bunch of cute asian children running around so my sister would be in heaven. She loves asian babies. And I would soooo be happy if you came and visited me. That would be AWESOME!

Leanna said...

yeah eddie...you're the bomb! adoption is by far the coolest thing ever...i would like to have a little mongolian or korean girl, an adorable african with tight curls, a beautiful latino bebe with the beautiful skin...i especially love brazil...i don't know why...but when you do live outside the US...keep me posted so we can visit!