Monday, July 07, 2008

I went camping last weekend and all I got was this lousy picture



The picture isn't lousy, it just would have been fun to get some more pictures of like the camp site and the people we went with. THe only other pictures Andy took were of some cows and of one of our friends being silly.

The interesting thing about the cows, however, is that they roam around in the hills/mountains eating grass with out any fences untill some cowboy comes and herds them to where they need to go. I don't know when that happens. But having free roaming cows is definately different then my life in LA. One of the cows was making such a horrible noise a few people we were camping with were scared it was a bear at first. Some cows that were around sounded like wookies. We took our dogs camping with us. It was their first time camping and they were great! They didn't want to sleep in the tent. So we had Lula sleep in her crate and we tied frostbite up to the back of the car on a really long rope. I tried to crate train him when he was little, but I just didn't have the patience for it.

6 comments:

Leah said...

I think it's a pretty picture! Camping is great. Too bad you didn't get any cow recordings. A cow that sounds like a wookie is pretty awesome.

Emily A. said...

Lol. That would have made for some interesting dreams...hearing Wookie sounds all night. Camping sounds fun! I miss it!

Dennis said...

Haha, that is so funny, a cow that sounds like a wookie. I would've been scared out of my wits. How about the dogs, though, weren't they afraid of the weird sounds?

Juliette said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad your dogs did well. We saw free-raoming cows at Payson Lakes. I was surprised by it.

The Stromberg Epic said...

Where did you go camping, because I have never heard of cows being near a camp site-how weird but funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so jealous that you got to go camping with your dogs. I used to go camping with kids!!! lol
The doggie tent looks cute.