• you have to pay to use the toilet
• french fries originated in BELGIUM and you eat them with mayonnaise
• chocolate is a breakfast food
• waffles are a afternoon treat
Then my good friend from Belgium got a job in the US and came to visit me and I found out some other things are different, that I didn't notice before
• Belgians don't eat a lot of turkey, which brings a whole new meaning to my host parents saying, "you really like turkey!"
• Belgian bread does not contain sugar. way to go america lets add sugar to everything even stuff that doesn't need it.
• Belgians don't have cream cheese, cheddar cheese, provelone (apparently these are American Cheeses)
• Belgians don’t have anything Mint Chocolate
Me: I am going to make mint brownies
Belgian Friend: EWWWW Yuck. Mint does not go with chocolate.
Me: wait what? you mean you don’t eat mint chocolate in Belgium? (no)
How did I manage to miss that one?