Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I am Moving....
Don't be alarmed it's not far at least not yet. I am moving out of my home for the past 1.5 years to a differnt apartment... number 28. Now for some of you who read this you will think well why is that a big deal? It is a big deal b/c that means I will be moving to differnet building and the community of people I have been living around for the past 1.5 years will change. Not that the other people wont be nice it can just come a a shock to my friends who live in my same "ward" or vacinity lets just say. But it looks like I will probably be attending the same ward so no worries. I am really excited to have me own room, really excited to readecorate and really excited to reorganize. so if you try to give me a call after friday and I am no longer residing in apt 77 you may try 28.

No comments: