Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I know I know-- ppl just don't know what to think I am in a whole new ward. I had a feeling it might be so. But I am still glad I moved... well I mean...er uh it was the right thing to do!!! I get lot's of "Eddie how could you leave? Eddie it just wont be the same." But the thing is that Kirsten needs a change to grow healthily and she get's scared and hides quite easily. The BIshop asked me to sing in Sacrement meeting this sunday before I leave. weird..... oh well who knows maybe I'll move back.

It's really been quite nice though. I can come home and concentrate. I come home and have me own space... I come home and only have to worry about myself. I have been in the process of moving for like a week now, you guys don't know how much I have invested into number 77-- I thought I would live there forever... well at least a little while longer.

No comments: