Friday, May 21, 2004

I just wanted to be like Jay

I should add "doing these forwards" to things I do when I am bored.

1. What time is it? 7:43pm

2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Kirsten Noelle Edlefsen

3. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? I can't remember the last time I had candles… but I am 21

4. Pets: Dog - Sheltie- Tallulah Bankhead Grey- aka love of my life

5. Eye color: brown

6. Hometown: El Segundo

7. Town you live in: Today, El Segundo

8. Favorite foods: eeeehhhh I don't like this question

9. Ever been to Africa? I wish

10. Been toilet papering? yeah

11. Love someone so much it made you cry? yeah all the time

12. Mayo or Mustard? eewww

13. Croutons or bacon bits? no

14. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

15. Favorite restaurant: In and Out--- um ok so I am cheating

16. Favorite flower? WHAT the heck is ajuga? Tulip, probably

18. Favorite sport to watch? basketball

19. Favorite carbonated drink? right now, probably rootbeer

20. Favorite adult beverage? That red mountain dew stuff

21. Favorite ice cream flavor? not chocolate

22. Disney or Warner Bros.? Disney I guess

23. Favorite fast food restaurant? refer to # 15

24. What color is your bedroom carpet? green

25. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 2 times-- I had a really traumatic experience the first time

26. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? um let me check-- um cluadia, this lady who is part of this thing called Delta Society. It's about my dog.

27. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? costco

28. What do you do most often when you are bored? um check the internet like 5 million times, eat, play and instrument, watch Charmed

29. Most annoying thing people do? Not follow through

30. Who will respond to this email the quickest? dumb question

31. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? probably Steve, cuz he sent it to me

32. Favorite TV shows? Smallville

33. Last person(s) you went out to dinner/lunch? to a restaurant? Stagtho and Steve

34. Ford or Chevy? um my dad drives a ford

35. What are you listening to right now? I just finished listening to Colby Stead

Where the Heck is 36 and 37? Oh well. They must have been inappropriate or something.

38. Time you finished this email? 7:58pm

No comments: